Thursday, July 27, 2006

elevator

There is a scene in Fight Club where Edward Norton's character says the person you sit next to on a plane is a single serving friend because everything that comes on an airplane is single serving. Real clever, huh? Well, I've got sick of something even worse. Bite sized friends you meet waiting/on the elevator. Why strike up some forced conversation if you obviously have nothing to talk about? When I rode in the elevator with the lady who turned out to be my friend's mom, that is one thing because she recognized me (and she was a MILF). I am not interested in the weather anymore. We all know its hot outside (the 106 right now feels kinda cool), so you don't have to remind me. On the flipside to that though is the guy who wears an iPod and plays music waaaaaaaay too loud. He's probably early 40s, but he plays pop hits so loud. I hope I don't end up like him.

Lady Sovereign "Random" - If I met Lady Sovereign on an elevator, I'd really be intrigued. First, she is raelly short (a midget I actually think). Secondly, she's British, so I'd be like "Why is she talking in an accent?" So basically, if there was a random encounter between me and her, I'd be wierded out and not enjoy the experience. Eh, maybe if she dropped some raps I'd be cool with it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home