Monday, April 09, 2007

Good Friends = Good Music

Yes, one of my best friends is coming out to Hanover this week. I'm super excited cause he is like the first friend to actually make the trek out east to see me. So much has gone on this weekend, but it ended nicely (me drinking Guiness in Boston with some cool people and napping the whole way home). My family also made a semi-suprise visit up to New Hampshire, so I was delighted in showing them the school and making my sister want to come here.

Anyhow, Jon and I have been friends since fourth grade. He's going to be a writer or soemthing like that some day. Anyhow, the first present I got him was Third Eye Blind's Self-Titled Album. It was our favorite and of course we didn't realize how bad the lyrics actually were (honestly, who thought "Doing crystal meth will lift you up until you break" was a drug reference?).

Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life" I should mention that they are coming to Dartmouth very soon.

And Jon's favorite band, I think, is Kings of Leon. He got me into liking them with this song off of Youth and Young Manhood. "Wasted Time" Oh yah, their ablum Because of the Times came out almost a week ago. I like it from few listens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home