Friday, July 14, 2006

if you want to destroy...


Hear ye! Hear ye!

Weezer is dead.

Now we can all get on with our normal lives.


A tribute:
Buddy Holly - I thought I was so cool for knowing all the words. It was their biggest hit probably. It spawned a generation of thick glasses. Yah, the good old days.

Undone (the Sweater Song) - Heavy with Nirvana influence, this song was my favorite. It has a lot of emotion. A whole lot of early teen boy emotion. (buy the Blue Album)



I'm off to the fair and I don't know how to get rid of this underline. CHEERS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home