Sunday, July 23, 2006

Show this friday

So, we're getting a group together to go see Irving and Say Hi To Your Mom Friday, July 28, at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. Its honestly going to be great. Irving is one of the top bands this year, and with tickets on $10 a piece ($8 in advance). Doors open at 8:30, and show starts at 9.

Irving "I can't fall in love" - This isn't off their newest album, but it was the first song I heard of theirs. Its quite lighthearted, and I hope they play this live.

Say Hi to Your Mom "Pop Music of the Future" - I kinda wish I had a girl like the one in this song. Yes, I know it makes fun of people like me who entertain the notion that I listen to good music, but she sounds like she'd be a great person to hang out with. Some people have a problem with the vocals being "too ______", but I like them. So they aren't perfect, but they make the song sound more honest. I think the line: ^^She's a shaker but not a mover^^ is one of my favorite lines of all time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home