Friday, August 18, 2006

snakes on a plane


I just saw Snakes on a Plane.

Amazing. Hilarious. Exillerating.

Unnecessary nudity. Unnecessary gore.

Necessary abuse of cheezy lines and computer generated snakes.

Cobra Starship "Snakes on a Plane" - I've posted it before and I'll post it agian. I'm so in love with this song. They play the music video during the credits and I was singing it at the top of my lungs. Everyone was suprised I knew the words, but I think I looked cool doing it. Its just a heads up to look like the guy with the hookups. (buy Cobra Starship and check the music video out at their site)

Cobra Verde "Temptations" - This has nothing to do with the movie except the band's name means green cobra. Its a good song with a nice little guitar riff. Watch the movie and listen to the song to make more connections. (Buy Easy Listening)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home