Monday, August 07, 2006

Enough is enough...

I found the Snakes on a Plane song. Its crazy and I like it. So over the top, just like the movie. This is one of those movies I wish I could have a private screening of and invite all my friends at the same time. I'm guessing I'm going to want to talk through the whole thing, so they'd all be annoyed with me.

Cobra Starship
"Snakes On A Plane (Bring It)" - Check this out. 5 stars. I could place money on the idea that they chose the band to play the song based on their name. (Buy the soundtrack here!)

Army Navy
"Snakes Of Hawaii" - Why not while on the topic of snakes? I heard Army Navy years ago, and then someone recommended this song in May, I couldn't believe they were still around. Its decent, but it ain't Snakes on a Plane. (buy an EP!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home